WMI Explorer looks like a useful tool for the Windows and SCCM admin. From http://wmie.codeplex.com/
WMI Explorer is a utility intended to provide the ability to browse and view WMI namespaces/classes/instances/properties in a single pane of view.
• Ability to browse and view WMI namespaces/classes/instances/properties in a single pane of view.
• Ability to provide alternate credentials for connecting to remote computers.
• Ability to filter classes and instances matching specified criteria.
• Ability to view classes/instances in Managed Object Format (MOF).
• Ability to search classes, methods and properties with names matching specified criteria.
• Ability to run custom WQL queries.
• Automatic generation of WQL query for the selected Class/Instance.
• Automatic script creation (PowerShell and VBS).
• Highlighting of objects that have been previously viewed in the same session.
• Lists property enumeration values (if available). This is generally useful for SMS Provider classes.
• Lists property values containing embedded objects. This is especially useful for SMS Provider classes.
• Caching of retrieved classes/instances.